Finella Devitt –
Her professional experience has been gained at Chief Executive and Director level, with previous roles in Scotland as Chief Executive of House for an Art Lover, a £6m arts attraction in Glasgow and Chief Executive of Loch Lomond Shores, a £60m tourism and retail development in Dunbartonshire. Prior to this, she was responsible for marketing one of Europe’s top fine paper brands with multinational company Arjo Wiggins Fine Papers where she managed an annual marketing budget exceeding £1m. She was also Director of North of Scotland European Partnership where she attracted significant funds from Brussels for Scottish organisations.
· A creative flair and a passion for quality
· Strong business development skills with track record in revenue generation
· An intuitive approach with commercial acumen
· Excellent interpersonal and people-management skills
· The ability to inspire, motivate and negotiate
Finella has her own practice which can be found at www.iridescence-consulting.co.uk